Why study the AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting course with e-Careers?
Studying with e-Careers, you will benefit from completing your AAT qualification with an award-winning AAT-approved training provider.
Since our beginnings over 10 years’ ago we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally. By working closely with employers to offer the most in-demand skills, we can constantly improve our course materials and as a result have been able to train delegates to achieve pass rates higher than the national average.
You are able to gain your qualification efficiently and with ease due to our bespoke support offered by a dedicated team of accounting industry experts who have been delivering training for 20+ years. The course content is delivered in digestible chunks and through easy-to-follow materials. Our tailored, learner-centric approach has helped us achieve the highest pass rates and become one of the largest AAT providers in the country.
We’re sure you won’t find such great quality offered at such a great price! On the off-chance you do find a provider offering a like-for-like course cheaper – we’ll match it! We also offer a range of interest-free payment options to help spread the cost.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our students.
Benefits of this training course
- Flexibility– This course is delivered online via our new eLearning portal, so you can study wherever and whenever suits you best with a range of videos, animations and other interactive content, making it perfect for desktop or mobile.
- Study Books- Additional study books are included with your eLearning training.
- Live Online Sessions– Live exam preparation sessions and live online theory classes to help students prepare to sit their exams confidently. These classes are recorded and available to play back at a time that suits you.
- Digital study resources – Your online portal contains all the additional help and study support you need including: Kaplan study books (PDF); Kaplan workbooks (PDF); mock exams; question banks as well as PDF Kaplan Pocket Notes (flash cards) and Powerpoint slides so you can study no matter where you are.
- Tutor support included– Our AAT tutors have over 20 years of industry experience and are dedicated to providing round the clock assistance with fast response times, giving you support when you need it most.
- Sage Business Cloud Training, Certificate, and Software included (3 months) – We offer this training with a certificate included, allowing you to demonstrate Sage proficiency to employers.
- Created by industry experts - This course was written and developed by our team of experts, including AAT professionals who teach in college, bringing classroom quality training to your online course.
- Gain the skills employers want – We work closely with employers to ensure you are workplace-ready with in-demand skills.
- Boost your earning potential– Your certifications will begin your journey to opening career paths to more senior job roles, helping you maximise your earning potential.
- A badge of excellence– AAT is recognised by employers both nationally and internationally and teach you a range of practical, real-world accounting skills that can be applied in UK businesses.
- TOTUM PRO Card– This course is eligible for a TOTUM PRO Card.
Benefits of our NEW Online Training Platform
We've developed a new learning platform that makes it simple to access everything you need for your studies in one easy-to-use portal. Your online hub is jam-packed full of goodies, including printable revision cards (to study while on the move), conversation forums with other students, all past recorded live sessions, practice papers, study materials, tutor access, FAQ’s – and the list goes on!
- Stay motivated and learn when it suits you and your lifestyle with access to resources 24/7
- All the help, support and guidance in one place including tutor support, FAQ’s and customer service contact details
- Online learning includes videos and interactive animations bringing the subject to life
- Includes videos throughout your learning from your tutor guiding you on how to work through the course and keep you on track and focussed on how to achieve exam success
- Mobile friendly platform and content that works across all devices (PC, Macs, mobiles and tablets)
- Assignments so that you can put into practice what you’ve learned and test your knowledge
- Unrivalled additional study support – Digital versions of your Kaplan books (including study text, workbooks and flash cards), question banks, multiple practice papers so you don’t need to buy additional materials to get through your study.
- Book your live online classes with a single click (but don’t worry if you can’t make it, you can watch the recorded version so you never miss out on learning)
- Notifications when new resources are added to your portal
- Engage with your peers and join our community of students – chat, support each other and set up study groups
- Personalised study plan to help keep you on track
Contact us today to enrol on this AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) training course and kick-start your career in accounting!