Managing Successful Programmes Study Guide
The MSP® Study Guide is the perfect accompaniment to the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner course. The guide covers the MSP® Foundation & Practitioner qualifications and provides supporting information to candidates to help them take the MSP® course in any learning environment, whether that be in-class or online. It is designed to be read alongside the course, providing supplementary knowledge of the best practice framework for managing programmes and groups of projects.
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) is the AXELOS Global Best Practice methodology and framework for managing programmes, utilised in any industry to provide guidance in executing business transformation strategies. The MSP® Study Guide is a key component in implementing this guidance framework, and the guide is one you can take in to your Practitioner exam as the exam is an open-book format.
The MSP® Study Guide is worth 5 CPD points and will maintain focus on the six MSP® Transformational Flow Processes, seven MSP® Principles and nine MSP® Governance Themes that are consistent subjects throughout the course materials.
- Clearer guidance on how a programme deals with multiples Business Change Managers.
- More about programme Tranches: when they may overlap and the risks in doing so.
- Completely revised chapters for Benefits Management, Quality and Assurance Management and Risk and Issue Management to be programme centric and for consistency with other Best Management Practice guidance.
- New guidance covering integrated assurance has been added to the Quality and Assurance Management chapter.
- The theme chapters now have a section on how the theme interacts with the transformational flow
- More guidance on Configuration Management particularly in relation to managing issues
- Consistent use of terminology and concepts for the RACI tables, roles and responsibilities, and the distinction between strategies and plans.
- Guidance on the types of questions you will be asked and how to approach the examinations
- Uses consistent terminology with the MSP® common glossary, acronyms and definitions
- Examples, hints and tips to explain concepts
- You can take the manual into the official MSP® Practitioner exam as it is an open-book format
- PLEASE NOTE: Books are exempt from VAT.
The following deliver charges are applicable:
- UK – Free
- Europe - £15
- Rest of the World - £25
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserve.