Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training (Online)
CEPAS ISO 18404:2015 Lean Six Sigma Certification - Green Belt Training Course (Online)
The Lean Six Sigma Certification for Green Belt is an online training course, which teaches you the principles and methodologies taught during the Lean Six Sigma Certification for Yellow Belt, as well as the more advanced techniques of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
You will learn about the DMAIC Cycle (Define Phase, Measure Phase, Analyse Phase, Improve Phase and Control Phase), explore Lean and Risk Management, SPC Tools and Techniques, and Improvement Mythologies, such as the 3Cs, 8Ds and DFSS.
This training course includes comprehensive training materials, exams, your certificate, and your registration onto the CEPAS international public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
This certification is globally recognised and is the only certification that meets the ISO 18404:2015 standard, backed by Bureau Veritas and CEPAS
What is the Lean Six Sigma Certification Green Belt Training Course?
This Six Sigma Certification is an online training course for you to earn your Green Belt certificate, which is internationally recognised and meets the ISO 18404:2015 standard. Being trained to the ISO 18404:2015 standard in Lean Six Sigma will show employers that you meet the highest standard in Lean Six Sigma.
You will gain the knowledge required to pass both your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and Green Belt exams, enabling you to work as a Lean Six Sigma professional, capable of undertaking more senior responsibilities, such as lead improvement teams, improve your team facilitation skills, as well as analyse and solve quality problems within your organisation.
By the end of this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will:
- Learn the main principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Discover how to identify organisational improvement opportunities
- Understand how to use the DMAIC Cycle (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control)
- Learn how to use basic Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Discover the role of Yellow and Green Belts in different projects
- Understand how to run small improvements in your daily work
What are the benefits of studying a Lean Six Sigma Certification?
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt methodologies help both individuals and organisations increase customer satisfaction, reduce operational costs, and improve overall productivity. Having a better understanding of these techniques makes you an integral member of any project management team to help facilitate these improvements.
While Lean principles teach you how to maximise your customer value and reduce areas of waste in your processes, creating better customer satisfaction and less wasted resources; Six Sigma principles will help you to reduce product and process variation. The combining of these two methodologies ensures a wide range of improvements within your organisation, including better business retention, a reduction in overall spending, and improved staff morale, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Being trained to the ISO 18404:2015 standard in Lean Six Sigma will put you in high demand with employers, due to your skill set and ability to problem solve. With an internationally recognised certification, you will have a much wider choice of employment opportunities to consider.
Is this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course right for me?
A Lean Six Sigma Certification for Green Belt training is suitable for delegates who have either undertaken the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate training and are looking to become certified as a Green Belt, or for those just starting out and looking to gain the knowledge and techniques required by a Green Belt.
This course would be suitable if you are a:
- Career Changer looking to move into a Project Team
- Process team member wanting a ISO 18404:2015 standard, internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma certificate
- Project team member wanting to upskill and learn process improvement skills
- Process Improvement Consultant requiring certification to support your abilities and skills
- Project Managers and Process Improvement team members looking for effective methods of improving operational efficiency, and raising standards
There are no prerequisites for this course except a willingness to participate and an open mind.
Career Opportunities with a Lean Six Sigma Certification
When you have completed your online Green Belt training and exam, you can either start working in a range of Project Management job roles (outlined below), or choose continue your studies and move onto the Lean Six Sigma Certification for Black Belt training, which is a great option for individuals looking to embark on a career in senior management.
Typical Job titles and salaries at Green Belt level are:
- Manufacturing Engineer – £31k
- Mechanical Engineer – £37k
- Quality Manager – £41k
- Project Engineer – £43k
- Data Scientist – £50k
- Product Manager – £56k
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant – Up to £96k
Why study a Six Sigma certification with us
As a training company we have over almost 10 years’ experience in this industry, and we have helped over 575,000 delegates with their training requirements. During that time, we have made continuous improvements where necessary, to ensure our course materials and trainers are best in class.
Other benefits of this course:
- We have the only Lean Six Sigma Certification that meets the global ISO 18404:2015 standard, certified by an independent third party
- Study via our online platform, enabling you to study whenever and wherever suits you best
- 6-months course access to your online materials
- As a certified professional you will be published on the CEPAS public register
- Be able to teach colleagues and Yellow Belts how they can help improve your organisations projects and processes
- Course content which is continually reviewed and keep updated
- ISO 18404:2015 made both simple and affordable
- Like for like price match guarantee
- Interest-free payment plans available
- Everything included in the price including examinations, certifications, and mock exams
Lean Six Sigma Course Details, Syllabus & Exam Details
As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you'll learn how to improve a business. This will be achieved by demonstrating how Lean training and Six Sigma training can combine to teach you the terminology and understanding to a management level.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand problem-solving and process improvement methods
- Plan and manage a real Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project
- Identify the elements of Cost of Poor quality and waste in a process
- Structure a measurement system and identify the appropriate metrics to support quantitative process improvement efforts
- Understand root cause analysis and value analysis methods Understand Process Improvement strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and drive change in the organisation
- Use many of the common process improvement tools.
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404:2015 through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
What are the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training online course modules?
- Module 1- Define
- Module 2- Measure
- Module 3- Analyse
- Module 4- Improve
- Module 5- Control
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
Your knowledge of Green Belt skills, knowledge and competencies will be test and verified through the Green Belt exam, as defined by the ISO 18404:2015:2015.
Green Belt Exam format
- Online, Proctored exam
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- A mixture of knowledge and insight questions and Lean Six Sigma statements
- 90 -minute duration
- 75% pass mark
Provisional exam results are provided immediately, and official exam results are provided within 5 working days.
- Photo ID (Passport, Driving Licence)
- Laptop or PC with internet connection, Webcam and Microphone
- You must be alone and not have any study materials around you (This will be checked by the examiner, before your exam starts)
- Exams can be taken 24/7, depending on available time slots.
- Scheduling for your exam can be booked up to 3-days after registering with ProctorU. Full instructions will be provided upon redeeming your exam voucher.
We recommend taking the CEPAS Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam within the first 6 weeks after your course completion date.
Please note there is an Annual Maintenance and Recertification cost, which varies by location. Green Belt Annual Maintenance cost ranges from £20-£36. Green Belt Recertification cost ranges from £52-£89 and occurs every 5 years.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above